Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Thursday, August 24, 2017

Harrison's 18th Birthday

This is waaaaay late, and I'm sorry but May is going to be a picture overload, so I'm going to break it into several posts to give you all a break. 

 First up is Harrison's 18th Birthday.  I'm so proud of this boy!  He is such an awesome big brother, always kind (unless he's picking on them) to his little sisters, he's easy going and helpful.  He's got a great sense of humor and doesn't let others tell him what to think.  He has been a delight to raise, and I'm really struggling with this being his last year at home!  I'm so grateful that I got to be his mom, and have a front row seat watching him grow.


We lined up places for the girls to spend the day since nothing on the agenda would have interested them.  Iley packed up several dolls to take along.

First stop was a little restaurant in downtown CO springs that was featured on Diners Drive-ins and Dives that Troy had heard about.  They are famous for their huge cinnamon rolls.  They were ok, but didn't compare to cinnabon for us.



Next stop was Over Drive Raceway, an indoor go cart track for big kids ;)


He measures as an adult...........














Round two, because it was just too much fun.





Discussing the race.



Harrison's favorite restaurant for lunch.

Then on to a Rockies baseball game.





 Never know what you will see...............

3 of my favorite males.  Would have loved to have had my other 2 boys and big girls with us!


What a fun day all planned by Troy for him.  Hope he had as much fun as we did spending it with him, and celebrating the wonderful person he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment