Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Monday, February 6, 2017

Super Bowl Weekend

None of these pictures have a thing to do with the Superbowl.  Just thought I'd warn any sports fans, and encourage any non sports fans.  It's named that because all of the kids were here that weekend.  Well Thatcher's were here.  Ash and Ella dropped Finn and ran.  They took the opportunity to get away for a couple of days.  

This was Wren drinking her Plexus and waiting on the bus.  It just cracked me up how grown up she looked with her drink and her legs crossed looking at a cell phone.  ACK!

 Saturday Morning.....the gangs all here.  His Mamma and Daddy split soon after.
Finn

Brentley


You're funny Dad.....you really think I'm going to eat those?

Not funny.  Still not eating them.

Sunday Kyndahl and I stayed home with all the kids since some of them were coughing and snotty.  Good opportunity to take pictures of them all.  I had cut Brentley's hair just before the pictures.  He was getting his clothes on after his bath so was a couple minutes late to the party.

 Pile on!  Iley is fairly long suffering.  Wren on the other hand stays as far out on the edge as possible.  The girls were not thrilled to take pictures.  I drug them in from playing with their friends.


 We had lots of this........

 And this........Dawsyn found Wrens ear rings....oh look something shiny.

don't you wish you were the bunny!

 They crack her up one minute, and make her shriek and cry the next!



Excuse me?  What do you think you're doing?

Then there were two.  Two wild ones.


 Flying bunnies are funny!









 Sissy decided it was much safer to watch from below!



I love you man!


 This was what I pulled them away from. I took it out the bathroom window.  Iley is in the middle.  Not sure where Wren is.  Probably raiding the garage for more supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment