Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Just The Girls, Just For Fun

Just because their hair was washed and they were dressed cute... I mean those furry vests deserve their own photo shoot right?!  We were already out for Wren's school program, so they were at my mercy.


They started getting silly and posing their own way.  Fine with me!  Better than the frozen statues above!



















 I told Iley to put her arm around Wren......She said "cause we are best friends forever right?"  I said that's right!  Sisters are forever friends!



Iley was already freezing so she let Wren do all the snowball throwing.  She was an appreciative audience though.  The snowballs would bust and slide across the ice.



Being silly........but they were amusing themselves, which means they cooperated longer!  Wren quit signing "bored" " home now"  at least.



The noisy one is squawking about something.........always.


Wren plopped herself down on this bench and posed herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment