Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Pond Memories

It was so fun to see the girls enjoying swimming in THE pond.  I spent so many hours here during my summers growing up.  I was blessed to have cousins who lived just down the lane, and we would all meet and swim, and talk, and talk, all our girl drama was solved...or at least hashed out... while floating in these waters.

This isn't the greatest photo, from a photo critic stand point, but I love the joy and abandon it expresses.

One Two Three.......

Iley being Iley....silly.


Wren loved to spin.  I love the way her braids are flying out.

 Such a beauty.


 And a cutie....being silly as usual.

Still doing the Asian squat.

Warming up.












2 comments:

  1. What sweet pics! The girls sure are cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took my girls there today. They were not all about it. Maybe after a couple of times. Love all all you pics ��

    ReplyDelete