Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Friday, April 15, 2016

Iley's Birthday and Other Stuff

Fruit snack party.

 Aunt Iley is so funny!


 This chicky's hair rivals Aunt Iley's for best bed head.




 Brentley has graduated to a stool............

 Now Dawsee is on the table. We go to great lengths to eat in peace :)



Iley's birthday meal of choice....Corn dogs, Mac n Cheese, and strawberries.  I added some veggies and grapes. 

 She really wanted yellow and white plates......but she wanted that ball hanging worse....and it only came in red or a minty green.  She loves green...but a kelly green, not mint.  So she went with red.

                                                                             
                                                    Instead of cake, she wanted donuts. 


Harrison dutifully made her a streamer curtain......cause he made one for Wren......he did request wider ribbon!





 This just creeps me out!!  Gwen, do you remember that awful movie "Silence of the lambs"....yeah.....this is what this picture reminds me of!   I have no idea why she had her ring in her mouth.

SEE!!!  LOL





 She didn't have many gifts to unwrap this year.  She didn't want gifts....she wants to stay at a motel and watch a movie and go swimming.  So she is going to use her money from grandparents, and from us for that.  She did get a new water bottle, some candy, and her long awaited, much longed for.....weiner dog.  Thanks grma D.!





Wren is BORED today!  She's asked me at least 4 times already "Iley home little bit?"  No my dear it's only 10:30 am.  I dread it when she is the only one out of school.  She doesn't like to play alone.

 








I'm enjoying this gorgeous tree outside my window!  Yay for spring!

 Although it is FULL of bees!



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to sweet Iley! I guess Wren and Iley go to different schools? I love the streamer curtain and the candles in the donut cake! What wonderful family fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Iley that I approve of her birthday cake, as I have a love affair with donuts myself!...ummmmm fat/carb combo!....love to all!...aunt Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Iley that I approve of her birthday cake, as I have a love affair with donuts myself!...ummmmm fat/carb combo!....love to all!...aunt Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. In case no one has told you, you have some very cute grandchildren!! :) Enjoyed your pictures...once again.

    ReplyDelete