Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Monday, April 18, 2016

Iley's 9th Birthday at School

Iley was Sooooo excited about her party at school.  It's so fun to be THE queen for at least a few minutes of the day. She picked out some cupcakes with bright colored frosting.....enough food coloring to kill a person.....but the kids all loved them which made her very happy.  She was worried that I was going to forget to come, and was so excited she was about beside herself when I showed up.

Iley's awesome teacher, Mrs. Lujan (Lou  hon).  They sang happy birthday to her while she grinned from ear to ear.
She has 24 kids in her class room.



Of course she picked a green one.......her favorite color is green.  She's on an anti pink kick right now, and doesn't want anything pink.


Then they all wanted me to take a picture of their colored tongues so they could see them.  Such a fun age!








1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the school allowed the cupcakes! It seems so many have gotten away from celebrating kids birthdays! Happy Birthday, Iley!
    I can't believe she's nine!

    ReplyDelete