Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Saturday, April 2, 2016

Daily Life


Every morning that there is no school, this is where you will find Wren.  She's a morning person, and is up with the chickens.  She can't read real well yet, but she LOVES to look at comic books.




The leaves are coming out, and there is still snow on the ground.

Monday after spring break, Wren was the only one who didn't have school.  She loves school and was quite peeved that she had to stay home.  BUT...I think the icecream and a movie definitely helped.

This was cracking me up.  Wren came home from school with one of these little thingy's.....no idea what they are  called, but we used to do them as kids too.  The boys never did.  So this was Sherman's first introduction to the fortune thingy.  He was being SUCH a good sport.  Have I said before that I love these boys!  They are such good big brothers!
Pick a color.

Pick a number.
Ok, now it's your turn.




Wren ready for school.  She wanted to take her long white gloves to school today for some reason, so I thought she ought to have a hairdo worthy of such fineness.



Seriously.....the BEST thing about potty training is seeing them in their little undies!  They're so soft and squishy :)




Wren's turn for the eye doctor.  She has to get new glasses.


Iley waiting for Wren to get home.  She made her a paper boat and was axiously waiting to give it to her.







WAITING!

Sherman and a couple of neighborhood kids playing basket ball across the street.

FINALLY! Wren's little friend is looking out the bus window, showing Iley her stuffed bear.

2 comments:

  1. This post made me miss you all too much!....what great pictures of the girls...I saved a couple to my phone!...and how cute is Brently in his little undies!?....waaah!...much love to you all!
    Aunt Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me miss you all too much!....what great pictures of the girls...I saved a couple to my phone!...and how cute is Brently in his little undies!?....waaah!...much love to you all!
    Aunt Gwen

    ReplyDelete