Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Tidbits of Not Much

I just took Iley to the eye doctor a month ahead of her appointment because she was complaining that her eyes hurt and she kept seeing floaties and "hair" then she said it looked like her polka dot shirt!!  I was seriously concerned and called her eye doctor to see if I should be........and the eye doctor that couldn't see her for a month had an appointment available that afternoon!  That really didn't make me feel any better!! She was fine! Whew!  She's just seriously near sighted which puts her at a high risk for cornea tears.  I figured we would probably be getting stronger glasses again, but the opthamologist  said 20/40 is as good as it's going to get for this chicky.  So her prescription didn't change from october of 2014.  Yay!  They aren't getting worse....which is good cause she's already a -10.5 on the right and a -9.5 on the left.

Waiting for her eyes to dilate.........such a lady.

 She's such a twitcher, and wiggler that the helper had to hold her head still.

 She was very pleased with her sunglasses.  They can't wear sunglasses with their glasses which makes them very sad.

This is Lindon and Lani's little cutie.  They were out visiting Thatch and Kyndahl.  She looks like a little storybook animal!  
   



 I'm not sure what this one looks like........some little Asian hunched over a bowl of rice......oh wait she is a little Asian.  I have no idea why she was up here. Something interesting must have caught her eye on the way to get clothes. I crept up and took it through the railings.


 Wren's head is a very efficient hair factory! She has enough for 3 people.

 My handsome men......pardon the blur.

 Iley was laying on the floor with some lovely light flowing in.....soooo she got snapped.  Pardon the dusty floor.


 Are you done mom?

 Iley is always willing to pose....Wren doesn't like to, and was dedicated to her bubble blowing.




1 comment:

  1. I so enjoy your photos and I really should take more of mine! Wren's hair is beautiful! I have several with that thick beautiful hair!

    Good looking men folk too!

    One day my friend, we will meet and I can't wait for that day to happen! I thankful that adoption allowed our paths to cross!

    ReplyDelete