Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Monday, January 18, 2016

The Littles

He's going to be such a good daddy someday!


 Faster daddy!

Carefully putting his baby in the cart.  His cart has a ball, and a tire pump, which he would stop and pump every little bit.......in case anyone is worried about his boyish ness.

 His Aunts decided the cart was fun again too.  Why do they always want to play right in the middle of the kitchen?  I really think they all instinctively like the light here.  Which works great for photos :)


The elusive Harrison caught in the background.

I said "I could just eat her with a spoon!"  Sherm says "Mom, that's just weird"  But seriously!
Dawsyn, 3mo.s

Here's one of Brentley and his mommy at 2 mo.s

 And close up.

 And lots more of the baby.  







No comments:

Post a Comment