Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Brentley's First Visit to Nanna and Pawpa's House in CO

They were drumming on the cooler having so much fun and being SO loud!




 I'm OUT of the car finally!!!

 I still need to find a bedside table by my side of the bed.  I had been using one of the girls' little chairs and they must have decided they wanted it back.  But rather than just taking it they replaced it with this!  Cracked me up!  They (probably Wren) even stabilized it by putting one wheel in the kleenex box!

 They put my fan in it like a baby, and my water handy to me.

 Sweet mamma, sweet baby!  He loves his mommy :)




 He has learned to navigate the stairs!  He goes up and down all day.

 He's cutting a couple of new teeth and is feeling a little crummy, which makes him extra snuggly.  His mamma and Nanna aren't complaining :)



 Uncle Sherm...........sorry, no one is exempt from the blog!



 He was saying Cheeeese.
We are loving having them all here!!!

3 comments:

  1. I loved your new nightstand! The girls (Wren) is so inventive! I know that you loved seeing your little man! I'm sorry about the teething, that is so hard! He is so sticking cute! I know he must remind you so much of his daddy when he was that age!

    How are the boys liking their new home? Have they started school? Can't wait to hear how the girls like their new school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo good to SEE how you are adjusting to your new home! Love - Love - Love your blog! Hello to everyone and hugs to those small enough not to mind one from an old Aunt :)
    Love from Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been thinking about you all settling in...love to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete