Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A New Dog?

This is the dog I left at the vet to be groomed.

This is the one I picked up.  The girls just looked at him and then past him, waiting for the lady to bring our dog out!  It was hilarious.  Now they can't stop petting him.  He looks like a fat little pig.
These were taken through the window, so are a bit grainy.




 I'm still a little startled to look out and see a strange face staring in at me!

 And then of course we have to have a couple of some fat baby sweetness.



 Sherman is THRILLED to have this cousin visiting again!  Poor thing, he just got done helping his mom haul stuff to a garage sale, gets here, and guess what.....Aunt Judy is having one too!  We give all guests a 3 day grace period.....then they are expected to find their own drinks, make their own sandwiches, speak up if they need something, and be ordered around like the rest of the kids :)

 These two.....are a mess.  That's all I've got to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment