Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Because he's so darling I can't help myself.  I just love this age!  

I can't decide if I like the color or black and white better.












 Aunt Wren was feeding Brentley his supper while I finished up ours.  She was keeping a safe distance, but she really loves to help.  This picture is grainy and a strange color, but I loved his expression.


 No worry about missing his mouth!


Up next is Ella's baby shower.  Check back soon.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Ella was expecting! Congratulations! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Vicky, Ella is expecting in a couple of weeks, and Kyndahl is due to give Brentley a little brother or sister in October! We are going to have babies galore around here :) Such fun.

      Delete
  2. Wow, I'm way behind! Congratulations and I can't wait to see all the new baby photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! I didn't know Ella is expecting!!! Congrats to her!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and Congrats to Ashley and of course the grandparents too!

      Delete
    2. Oh and Congrats to Ashley and of course the grandparents too!

      Delete