Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy New Year!

A little behind around here!  I'm skipping Christmas for now.  Hopefully I'll get time to post all of those pictures eventually.

 Hair styling.


 This little doll baby is staying with us for 5 days while his Daddy and Mommy celebrate their anniversary.

I don't think he's missing them a bit :)



 He pretty much has his pick of laps to sit on.


 I'm trying to do a "white door Wednesday" shot each week.  Just to document their growth.

 Iley says she's playing with her friends.


Saturday morning bottle with the gramps.


 Helping Grandpa fix the garbage disposal.

 Bethlehem had a visit from Barbie......

And two stars were still in the sky.

 I was busy doing something......and all of a sudden realized that it was very quiet.  I looked all over and couldn't find Brentley!  He was in the pantry.......thoroughly enjoying one of the girls' candy canes he found in their boxes from Christmas.



 This was the cute crowd in our bed this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment