Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Random Tidbits and lots of Brentley

I plopped in the chair after work and said I. am. tired! I didn't sit down once all day."  Iley who is standing in the doorway, says sympathetically, "AWW, poor baby!"  Then offers to rock me!  

I had the girls get off the bus at DQ today after school.........a treat that they LOVE.......because they get ice cream.  After they got their mini blizzard, that came with a short spoon.........Wren, the ring leader, decided they needed long spoons.  Problem:  the long spoons were waaaay at the back of the counter, and Mom was busy helping a customer.  After trying several times from different angles and failing, Wren assesses the situation, hollers Iley over, and Lifts Iley up so she can reach the spoons!  Problem solved.  She amazes me with her common sense and problem solving skills. 

The next batch of pictures are rather one subject.......the babe.  I thought I had some pictures of the girls on my camera, but no.  Hopefully more of them coming soon......but until then, here is a darling subject. 


He nearly gave his mother heart failure the other day.  He did a nose dive out of his high chair.  She had properly strapped him in.......turned around to do something, and the little Houdini bailed out on his noggin.  He got a nice goose egg which then turned into a black eye.

He loves to eat!!  and makes sure his mouth is sufficiently open so you don't miss.










 He has discovered a "tunnel" behind the couch.



2 comments:

  1. Brentley is the cutest little fellow and it is no wonder he has totally captured your heart! I can't believe how much he has grown! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brentley's eating pictures remind me of Maxim and my verse of the week: Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it. (Psalm 81:10) There is a lot of trust in opening wide. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete