Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Saturday, September 27, 2014

Just a few snaps

Some cheesy before school pictures........snapped very quickly before the bus pulled up.





I told them to act like they like each other.............ok.........I'll hug Iley's head........??

 You can only fake it so long ya know.

I don't think he's too sure about his drivers.  

 "Nanna.......are you SURE this is safe??"


speaking of safe........I'm pretty sure this is NOT safe.

Tito, the little dog under the car, is the only safe one here.


Oh, lets teach the child who can't balance on a bicycle yet to ride the rip stick......good luck with that!








2 comments:

  1. Wren has gotten so tall! I love the girls before school photos! What fun to have such a cool older brother to teach the girls new tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls have gotten so big and they look adorable in their back to school pics! Your grandson is a cutie as well!

    ReplyDelete