Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Sunday, September 21, 2014

Brentley's First Sleepover




Brentley stayed all night for the first time on Friday night.  He slept all night, and woke up happy.  Saturday morning he was entertained by the antics of his aunties.


He loved the table top view!  





 Sunday lunch we had our regular lunch bunch.  Ash and Ella, and Thatcher and Kyndahl are BOTH moving to new houses!  Ella and Ash have been painting at theirs, and Kyn and Thatch are almost moved in.

Never far away.





My decorating changes without notice.........no one sees it happen........ this could be a "find the one that doesn't belong"  kind of scene.  

The pumpkin evidently needed to be in the bowl.....so the candle then needed a new candle holder.

Genius.........or........nuts?

Wren brought me just the propeller, and was distressed because the stick for it was missing.  I told her I didn't know where it was...sorry.  A couple of minutes later she brought me the tape and a pencil.  She had summed up the situation, and solved the problem.
 

More Sunday lunch pictures that got out of order.




Has anyone seen my mother???





2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed seeing your new 'decor'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the decorating! Your grandson is the prettiest baby! He seems happy!

    ReplyDelete