Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Monday, May 19, 2014

Little Man Syndrome

I've decided that's what we've got around here.....Little man syndrome.  And we've got it bad ;)  But seriously, can you blame us?




Then we break away to bring you sock folding.........I've never personally folded socks this way, but it seems that some can't do it any other way!




And back to the little man......his Aunts are quite smitten with him and entertained him by talking to him and bouncing him for about a half an hour!  Yes Kyn.....you can borrow them anytime;)




 In the car getting ready to head to town.....


They were comparing their shoes for some reason.

2 comments:

  1. I love your new pictures - especially the little man ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little man is adorable! And a good occupation for 2 little girls! When I saw the boys "folding" socks, I saw my boys cause that is how they act all.the.time. Never a dull moment with those two, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete