Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, May 13, 2014

8th Grade Graduation/ 15th Birthday

Tonight was Harrison's 8th grade graduation.  He is a blessing to us, and such a sweet kid with a great sense of humor.  He is helpful, and kind to his little sisters, always willing to entertain them, let them hang on him, take them rides on the dirt bike, or just hang out in his room.  He has a kind heart, and we are so proud of the man he is becoming.  He just turned 15, which I am going to include in this post since it was brought to my attention by one of my nieces that I totally dissed Harrison by not giving him a birthday post!!  Thanks for the reminder my dear :)  I hadn't really "forgot"  it's just that we didn't have a "party" for him with cake and candles and gifts.  He voted to take 4 of his friends out for supper (Golden Corral, Harrison's pick, his dad calls it "the trough")  bowling, and a movie, (Captain America)......which ends up pretty pricey, so that was his gift from us.  Dad took him and the boys, so no pictures of that.  BUT.......here are the pictures of the graduation.

He got recognized for being on the scholars bowl team. And he was one of two,  in his class with perfect attendance.





 They sang one song for the parents and teachers.





 Our Handsome 15 year old........and his little nephew, that he adores.

Congratulations, and Happy Birthday!! We Love you Bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment