Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shhhhh.......don't tell the boys.

We dropped Harrison and Sherman off to play volley ball at the school with a bunch of kids.....then the girls and I went to see our main squeeze.  And is he ever squeezy!!  He just keeps getting cuter!  What are we gonna do?  I'm turning into my mother I'm told!  This Grandma business is dangerous!  But man is it fun :)




Look who's starting to like the baby a little more each time we see him........or maybe it's a "if you can't lick em, join em"  or He aint going anywhere......might as well make the best of it....Kinda thing.

 







 The baby, and his sweet little momma......who is never in the pictures cause she only gets him from all his adoring fans, if she's feeding him.



3 comments:

  1. I admire Kyndahl for sharing her sweet baby! What a good little mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A D O R A B L E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete