Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Saturday, March 8, 2014

More Baby pictures

For those of you who aren't into baby pictures......sorry!  But there are going to be a few :)  There are more subjects than just the baby.........IF you count all his adoring fans in them with him. 
I restrained myself......I didn't see him at ALL yesterday.....and waited until after supper tonight to send out an SOS.  must...see--..--baby...--

 Someone looks mighty pleased with herself huh!

 oooh whasa matter wif a baby boy? He is making lil scrunchy faces........cause this is how you have to talk to baby's ya know........well at least this grandma does :) I'm sure grandpa will learn.


 Brentley has a little jaundice going on.  The doc is keeping a close eye on his numbers. So far nothing to worry about.  In the meantime.......it makes him look like he's got a nice tan.








 Uncle Harrison, and Kyn's sister....Aunt Kait......hovering over him.....they may or may not have pinched his nose and laughed at his scrunchy face..................hmm hmm.  I think he's safer with Grma!

One word.....EDIBLE!!




Wren still didn't want to hold the baby, but she did show a little more interest in him at home.  Maybe the hospital just weirded her out?


3 comments:

  1. What is the deal?????? He is just pretty!!!!!!!!! Sorry Thatcher...that may not be what he wants to hear about his son,,,,but..my goodness !!!!!! He is just pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Judy, you are going to have so much fun! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving little Brentley's photos with the family! He's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete