Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Camera Practice

I'm taking camera classes online........I'm trying to learn how to actually USE my camera to it's full potential....bear with me as I am stepping out tentatively......taking it off of Auto........into the world of apertures, ISO's, and shutter speeds......clueless I might add.

So I have lots of pictures.....those of you who are photographers....don't judge!  
The rest of you, bear with me.....get your coffee.......or run :)  Mostly pictures of the Chinese pixies....and the baby.

This was one of my main models.........because she LIKES to do it.........the other main model.........well he couldn't get away.......and didn't seem to mind, other than an occasional frown from the continual clicking, or positioning.  My other model.....was NOT so willing, or cooperative.......a bit skittish, and grumpy about it.

 This one "mostly" cooperated. 

Although she occasionally lost focus.



I love this angle of shot.  It shows up her little pointed lip.

And this one shows her little flat profile....and her continual picking...like a little monkey.


 This one.......well.....she didn't quite "get" why I wanted her to sit still and just look out the window.  She was more cooperative if she had something in her hands to "DO".

 This model ......couldn't get away........It looks like he is smiling........but I think he was "busy"

 He's so alert!  He would follow me with his eyes when I moved.



Uncle Harrison is just in love with this little guy!  He's always trying to steal him from me, and telling me "grandma, you've had him long enough....share!"


 My beautiful (inside and out) mother.  They came to see the baby....all the way from OH......15hrs one way.....they were only here a couple of days :(  but the girls were SO glad to see them, we all were.......but the girls kinda hogged grma........except if Grmpa was watching cartoons on his ipad.......then they were traitors.


 It's not safe to fall asleep around here......you can't defend yourself.

Grandpa and the little man.


 Brentley and his Daddy.  He doesn't even know how blessed he is to have a daddy that's crazy about him.

Well.........make that a Daddy AND a mommy that are crazy about him...AND...each other :) Lucky boy.

 He's prob. like "you may call this lucky....but I'm just trying to breathe here!"

 We entertained the girls for a while by giving them magazine pages to cut out "families" and make them into a collage.








My cute.......but slightly rebellious.........model.

I'm BORED......can I go now??

 please?



 I'm freezing mom!



He is just so edible!! and soft.......I mean look at those lips and cheeks......just BEGGING to be smooched!

6 comments:

  1. It's a same that poor baby isn't loved! Your photos are great! Your models are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky :) I'm sure my photo coach would probably find a dozen things wrong with each one:( I know the baby is so neglected huh! :)

      Delete
  2. camera classes online? Do you mind sharing the link? THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lacey! I just messaged my instructor to see where she wanted me to direct you. I haven't heard back from her yet. Can you email me at judy@westwindwood.net and I will email the link to you. If anyone else is interested, she is a lovely lady, and takes great photos. Her classes are as easy as these can be. It is all a little overwhelming at first!! I'm still trying to figure it all out.

      Delete
    2. oh, and be sure to mention you got her name through me :) Thanks.

      Delete
  3. thanks! I'm excited to look into it! Ill get you emailed!

    ReplyDelete