Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Sunday, February 9, 2014

Where did the week go?

Wednesday evening.....While all of us ladies were at Kyndahl and Thatcher's baby shower....dining on dainty delicacies....(to which I forgot to take my camera! all the pics are on Kyn's camera, I'll have to remember to get them from her.).....Ash and Thatch had a bunch of guys over to play games.  I came home to this sight.......along with evidence of much pizza, popcorn, chips and pop consumption.



 



 Sunday morning........eating our traditional cinnamon rolls.......look at that nice smooth hair........except the twig she got stuck under her head piece..........

 ............and then there is this morning hair!  Seriously, how can you not smile when you see this! 

 they're all loosey goosey and wiggle and dance!  They just make me smile!

After lunch.......just chillin with Isaac.  He's learning that there is no personal space in this house unless you lock yourself in your room.

Nope.......none over here either.


Giving thanks tonight for all these precious lives.   May each of you have a wonderful week full of Gods presence and Love.

1 comment:

  1. I just love Wren's and Iley's hair! As always they are dressed so cute! It looks as if the guys had fun while the woman folk were doing the baby shower!

    Kyndahl's baby bump is so cute! How much longer? Have they pick a name?

    I love that your family is so close! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete