Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Goodnight, sleep tight...

They were headed off to bed......Iley was trying to gather all her animals up.......with socks on her hands (we lotion her hands and put socks on so they don't crack and bleed)  After many attempts.....she finally managed to get 2 giraffes, a doll, a birdcage.....and a spoon? gathered up.  Wren is signing, and saying "happy" here.  She learned how to say it today.  It is super clear!!  Yay Wren! Mommy is Happy too :)

She informed me that her birdie was sleeping.


Goodnight all!  Decided to post the 3 pictures I took instead of waiting until the weekend and bombarding you with so many at once..........well that doesn't necessarily mean I won't bombard you.......but there will at least be a few less :)

1 comment: