Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Friday, January 24, 2014

Shoe Shopping

For those of you who don't have facebook.......if you do, pardon the repeat.........I have already posted this there.  But I don't want to forget it so am journaling it here:)  

We are in town shopping for new shoes for Harrison, and walk in to a sporting goods store with shoe lined walls. Since Iley is a major shoe hound, I inform her when we walk in that we are ONLY LOOKING, we are not buying shoes for her today. She says, never looking at me....just staring at the endless shoes....... "I know, but my eyes are so excited!" Bwahaaahaa.....I know the feeling dear  :)

And some randomness.

Riding "side saddle"



Carefully packing her play doh back in it's container.


1 comment:

  1. I loved Iley's comment! What a blessing to have that precious child and her quick wit!

    Wren is growing and changing so fast!

    ReplyDelete