Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Thursday, January 16, 2014

Blue and Pink cuteness.



Wren was scolding Iley for leaning on the door........she doesn't look repentant does she?!



 Remember the little cars they were riding......well I ordered two more.  The first ones were a cheaper version of the real deal.  I didn't realize it when I bought them.  The new ones have rubber roller blade wheels instead of hard plastic.  They are QUIET.....and.....they aren't leaving grooves in my floors!  The girls had fun in the box for a while.  Harrison and Sherman made it look like an airplane.







This makes me laugh........Weeble Wobble?  Any of you old enough to remember those? Sherm and Harrison had as much fun as the girls on them.


2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! And my gosh, that little car looks like so much fun. My Littles would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sons are so creative! I love the plane/box! What is it about a box that is so much fun? The girls are growing up right before my blog eyes! They are BEAUTIFUL! What loves!

    ReplyDelete