Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Thursday, December 12, 2013

Seriously????!!!!

This morning, I hastily snapped a couple of pictures of the girls before they left for school.  Their hair looked kinda cute......I'd french braided the top and ended it in their pony tails.......but you can't see that in the picture.  But none the less.......they looked cute and fresh........right? I had debated whether to put an undershirt on the Cricket......cause she gets hot easily.......BUT......she also has ZERO tolerance for anything even slightly scratchy......so decided to put a tank undershirt, and leave her arms bare.  She whined at breakfast because she was cooooold.  So she went and found a  sweater........fine. At least it matched.

They decided they didn't want to touch!  

 Ok fine Mom.....but it is painful evidently.

Harrison was trying to amuse them.

Better!

Ok people.......seriously!  THIS is what Iley got off the bus today looking like!!!!  WHAT did they DO at school today????  She looks like she's been in a battle.
 What kind of whining did she do to get them to let her take her dress off????  She is NOT called the Cricket for nothing.  Have you ever listened to a cricket.........and tried to get it to be quiet.......you walk towards it and it quits.......you turn your back and it starts up again ........incessant  .....annoying........chirping.........I'm hot.....I'm hot.......Iiiiii'mmmm hoootttt.....I'm really hot......it's hot in here.....i'm hooooooottt......grump grump.......it's kinda hot......I'm hot.........mmmm hmmmm........her teachers really probably need our sympathy!

But seriously??!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Judy for making me laugh out loud this morning good and hard! Classic!
    By the way, I think I have a sister cricket here. Never. Stops. Talking. And. Or. Whining. Oh well, good they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, this is so funny! The 'before and after' pictures are opposite of the typical... haha. :)

    ReplyDelete