Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Say Cheese!

Seriously Cheesy!  Ok Aunt Gwen.......here's your required picture.  They loved their new duds, and they LOVED the chapstick eggs! and washcloths!  I think Wren took hers to school for sharing today!  I can't imagine all the strange household items and toys that must get shared regularly! LOL.  I wish they'd slow down on the growing now though :(  I didn't get to have them when they were little......so it would suit me fine if they would stay little a while longer.

This was Iley's request for her hair style today.

My sorry attempt at corn rows!  In my defense.....my victim was extremely wiggly, and kept dropping her chapstick egg......

 Iley wanted a picture of the top of her head too.  ??

 This is the way they watch the ipad.......mere inches from the screen......huddled together like a couple of small gnomes.  I can never decide if Iley's eyes are worse than we think....or not as bad.  She wants to watch anything on the screen this close up......but she can find a hair in the bath water, or a tiny gnat that  has dropped in, without her glasses on??


1 comment: