Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mandatory White door Pics


For anyone new to this blog....the white door is the last stop before heading out the door to their left.  It is one place I can stand them in front of and get back far enough to take a full length picture. It's also a plain inoffensive backdrop....and I can measure their growth by where their head comes up to on the panels.  But mostly its a quick! stand here! and smile! option.

Like this mom?

 or this?

how about this?



 We give up!  we can't please the lady!

 My favorite:)

Oh well....love em anyway:)

This whole session took all of 30 seconds!  Did you notice how many times Iley changed positions compared to Wren.  Wren freezes.....and cheeses........and Iley hitches and twitches.  Silly girls.

3 comments:

  1. Love Wren's dress :) they are so cute... & look very mischievous lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I love your blog~it's one I check almost every single day, so keep snappin' and typin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went back and looked, you are right Iley is a wiggle worm! Love your white door photos!

    ReplyDelete