Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Monday, September 30, 2013

Iley did NOT want to wear this dress.  She does NOT think it's pretty. I have a couple of black dresses that she tells me she doesn't like either.  Maybe it's black that she doesn't like?  She was a GRUMP about it!!  We all tried to convince her that she looked adorable. She wasn't convinced.  Finally I told her, look you are wearing the same dress as in your school pictures!  Light bulb moment......the smile clicked on and we were happy?????  After that she was fine and hammed it up.



 WREN!! Look THROUGH your glasses!! NOT over the top!!


 THANK YOU! MUCH BETTER!




 Saturday night finds us......at Shermans football game....again.  The first time we came to a game they were hesitant to venture very far from us. Now they come back  and check on us occasionally.



 LOOK Kyndahl's here too:)



 See ya Mom......I'm off to find my friends!



 Iley was fascinated with these girls.  First of all because "Mommy, she's from MY China" Second of all, because they were just a little older than her. 

They told her to come up and sit by them, and she was SO pleased!  They are such sweet girls!!

Wren saw Iley sitting up there and hopped right in too.



 Doesn't she look smug that she's sitting with the "big" girls! :)

 Sunday evening The big kids decided they wanted a fire.  Since it was Ash and El's idea.....well probably Ella's.....and they don't have a yard......they brought their brats to our house....and invited a couple of friends, and Thatch and Kyn.  Thatcher was running the camera in the first few pictures, snapping as they came in the door like the paparazzi.

 Cody J. and Ash

Just one small problem with having their big kid parties at our house.....some people don't know it's a big kid party.








 Kissing Ella goodnight.

 And petting Ashley goodnight. (She loves to pet beards!)

This is Tom H.  I told Iley "his name is Tom".  She says "Tom and Jerry?"  I said "no, just Tom".  She kept calling him Tom and Jerry!


This morning while the girls were finishing their breakfast, Sherman came into the kitchen door way to ask us something, and forgot what he was going to say.  He says "um, um, um"  Iley pipes up "UM, UM UM" copying him.  Sherman says "brat" and walks out.  Iley then shrugs her shoulders and flips her hands out and says "Just Talk!"  Troy and I laughed till we cried.......well I cried......he just laughed. 

2 comments:

  1. There's never a dull moment at your house! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am laughing at those girls! Esp. the Tom and Jerry.

    What a full and rich life you have. I had a hard week this week, and told my three older ones that I am so thankful for them because when I begin to lose hope or get frustrated with #4, I am able to step back and remember the joy the big ones bring me each day. And that, of course, reminds me of the pieces of joy from #4.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete