Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Thursday, September 26, 2013

If you give a girl a trike........

........she's going to want a wagon to go with it.

 Yes this was Wren's idea.







Waiting on her ride.

The driver had taken a detour......

 So she whittled.......and waited.




I posted a video on Face Book.  It works fine there, but goes in fast forward on here.  I don't understand!

Wren update: The school had a book fair this week and asked me to come in and help.  I hadn't told the girls that I would be there.  I was talking to someone, and Wren was working with her instructor in the same room, but behind a divider.  She didn't know I was there, but recognized my voice and signed "mommy?" to her teacher!!!  She recognized my voice!!! with out seeing me!!!!  woo hoo!  I KNOW she said baby tonight too while looking at a picture of one on the computer.   We are rejoicing in each victory! be it ever so small.

And an Iley funny:  She was working on her sticker book and couldn't remember where they were supposed to go.  She says "It's too HARD!........I can't think in my HEAD!"

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Wren!!! I love seeing her progress! James is in surgery for CI number one right now! I can't wait for him to hear my (our!) voice!!

    ReplyDelete