Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Monday, August 26, 2013

More school bus pictures.

Waiting for the bus.  Pleased with her P*rple:)  I didn't say it Ella! 

They love the routine of picking out their clothes every night!  I give them 3-4 options and they pick from those.


Don't take my picture mom!



What do we do with the crazy birds that are roosting in our trees???  Look at the leftovers under the trike. Yuck!


Home again home again jiggety jog.  Sherm informed me it was time to quit taking pictures of them getting on and off the bus....the first day is over mom.

 attitude much?


 Sherman left his book on the bus and Wren was quite pleased with herself that she got to carry it off.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment