Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Friday, August 23, 2013

2nd Day of School....just for fun

I had this lovely idea of coordinating their outfits for school......you know....so they looked cute in pictures...I know...they still look cute, but it's fun to pick them.....It worked the first day, they both had green blue and white.  But then they came in the closet when I was getting their clothes for the next day and were having so much fun picking their own clothes that I have a feeling that it will become a nightly routine.  At least they aren't picking their clothes at the store........yet.

I told Wren "push up you glasses and look through them!"  I guess they both have animals on their shirts.....does that count as coordinating??

 She kinda did.....and Iley over did.






And they thought it would be great fun to wear their goggles in the tub.

 1, 2, 3 GO.........do you SEE that wave in front?????  tsunami!!!  sigh........


........then turn around and go the other way!

2 comments:

  1. What sweet girls! They have so much fun together! Can you imagine one not being there for the other?

    I hope they have a wonderful year! They are so cute!

    I hope the big guys like their classes and teachers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the goggles in the bath! I am surprised no one has done that here yet. They are too cute! Any Thai updates?

    ReplyDelete