Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, July 30, 2013

School starts when??

The natives are starting to get restless....and clothe less........and the couch is cushion less.....and Mom is getting very patience less.......Oh and did I mention we are father less??  Well at least he is home less.... Which is probably why Mom is so patience less...and if I don't quite whining less.....you will probably all start reading less!! 

They had buried Sherman with cushions and blankets.

 They swam for a Looooong time.....then just as I had stripped off their swim suits they decided they weren't done.....wet swim suits are dreadful to put back on.....so.......I banned the boys to the house, and let them skinny dip.  If you want to get at least another hour out of swim time out of em......let em skinny dip.  They really are heathens!









1 comment:

  1. Judy you are so funny. I just had to laugh at your first paragraph with all the "less. So clever. :) Only a few more weeks and you can have some "me" time. Its always so nice to get back on a schedule for moms and for children both. Structure is good. :)

    ReplyDelete