Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Days

Headed out the door, mighty pleased with her loot!  She comes in and says Mom, I want a snack!  I asked her if Wren wants a snack too?  She thought about it a second and said "Yep she wants one too."  I asked her what Wren wanted for a snack, and she said cereal. (trust me if Wren was requesting, it would be ham or cheese...NOT cereal!  She will eat it if there are no other options, but not request it)  I gave her animal crackers which suited her fine, but Wren came in asking for something else.  She didn't like them.  I'm not sure Wren had anything to do with the whole snack thing.  But this girl is all about her snacks.....especially if they involve sugar.



Isn't that a cute little brown baby:)

 Sometimes they have to just get away from the big brothers and do their own thing.

  
Oh how I love those wing tip eyes:)



 Every year the Chamber of Commerce feeds everyone in town, and has free swimming at the pool, and little train rides for the kids.  The girls LOVED the train!


 They went merrily off with out a qualm!  We've come a long way in a year!  They ran all over the park with a classmate, without fearing where Mom was the whole time:)

Enjoying the watermelon.

Chin dripping good.






 Do you see that one little black head in there with all that beef??  The girl is fearless!

You talking about me?


2 comments:

  1. Love how far the girls have come and that they feel safe to go and play with friends! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little brown girls. :) So glad they are happy and are such good little playmates together. And not afraid of those beefy boys. :) Love how you make everything you do look so fun. Those girls are so blessed to have such loving parents and brothers, and friends too. :)

    ReplyDelete