Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Friday, May 3, 2013

Out Out Out I say!

Go Outside and play!!!
 They expended great amounts of effort and team worked together to get this slide moved from the trampoline, which is just out of sight to the left behind them.........but couldn't get their socks on without a near melt down just minutes before???


 Right after these pictures were taken, I looked out to see a bare little hiney shining!!  Iley decided it was too much bother to come inside, so did the China squat in the yard!  I ran to get my camera.....but you don't get to see it here......snapped a couple pictures, looked away........looked back.....and Wren was following suit. 

 Painting the patio with water.  I laid on the warm concrete in the sun and took pictures of whoever came close enough.







 Reloading....











Every tree around us looked like this!  The noise was nearly deafening at times.




 And these two are never far away.

hey were peacefully jumping on the tramp........



 till their big brothers got home and livened things up a bit.

 These crack me up.....look at Wren and Iley.  They are bounced all over just sitting on the edge.


 Nice static hair!

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos! What fun for Wren and Iley to have have two big brothers to bounce them around!

    ReplyDelete