Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Last Day of School


Last day of Preschool.

First day of preschool.


 



The whole class.  Mrs. Betz on the back left, then Mrs. Crist the assistant, Mrs. Kay Wren's teacher, Mrs. Hargitt who has been the assistant for years and retired this year.

Here's a video of the whole program......It's kinda long....Wren did awesome, we were so proud of her:)  Iley was just her silly self, and didn't cooperate real well which is her typical reaction when she's nervous.


Mrs. Betz, the girls and one of their classmates.


Mrs. Kay, Wrens teacher, with both girls.

Riding bikes before school.
































3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh they have grown and changed sooo much!! That is fun to see! Loved seeing all your pics, and can't wait to go back and watch the video after the kids are in bed tonight! BTW, Mrs. Hargitt didn't retire, just couldn't finish the year with her back surgery. But she will be back next year! :) Mrs. Crist has been wonderful help! I'm sooo glad I got the opportunity to have your sweet girls in preschool. I loved getting to know them!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my are these the same two girls. They have grown and changed so much!! By the way do they make those bibs in adult sizes?!!.....seriously! ~ Denee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't the bibs great! Aunt Esther Deaton made Iley's for Harrison....or maybe Ash or Thatcher?? My sister in law Lucy found the other one at a garage sale. I'm sure you could make them.

    ReplyDelete