Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dancing...not with the stars...

They were dancing in front of the mirror (not sure how they could even see their selves!) with their shirts on their heads.  They think this is so cool cause it looks like looong hair.  Iley looks like a boho hippie...and I'm not sure what Wren looks like....but preeeetttty (that's what Wren signed, with a coquettish look over her shoulder) wouldn't be my description.......maybe siiiillly?





One looks like they are doing ballet, and one looks more like.... Daay o, me say Daay o....Day light come and me wanna go hoooOme..day o yeah me say Day o.......)

Smile Wren.......Not like that.........like this.........

......weelll not like that either......but never mind.

 YES!! like that!  This is where you will find either of them a lot of the time.....perched on someone.

And miss Cricket.....rather chipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment