Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Friday, April 5, 2013

A few random pics to start off with.

The girls beautician skills need a little work.

  

Sherman and Iley have a little jungle bling goin on......or monkey mania??

 Iley was so pleased with herself.  She was making a pattern:)


Headed out for another walk.  I made the boys come too.....i told them if you don't walk.....you don't get supper.  Great motivator:)

Tonka is a crazy dog!  I think he's part kangaroo.  He scaled these bales and went jumping all over them with us.
.
 Iley was trying to hide behind me because Harrison was taking her picture.











 Ready...........

 .........Go........



 Who needs a park when you have all of this cool stuff to jump on, over, climb and crawl through!



Grandpa came by in the tractor just as we got back up to the house and took them all a short ride in the bucket.




Mom you come quick and bring your camera, Sherman yells.  This is what I found!  Some one is getting a little nervy:)

 This was yesterday......the other walk was a couple of days ago.  I made the mistake of letting them take their drinks and a snack.......I think Iley pottied at least 3 times, and we couldn't make any headway for stopping and drinking and getting another handful of cereal.

This was the main reason we went back again.......we took pliers, hammer and a screwdriver to take these cool numbers off of several telephone poles.....now we just have to decide what to do with them.




 .......still snacking.....

 .........still snacking..........


.........and drinking..............
 .........and drinking.........


They thought these old conveyer's were great fun......like an old treadmill.




 They had to check out the old combine.

 


 "I done walking.  I want to go to MY house"  I told her she could sit her while we looked around a little more.  That didn't suit her at all.  She came along...... but kept tripping on wires, and sticks and it would make her so mad she would jump up and down and stomp and growl!  It was rather hilarious!  Whenever she tripped we would all say "stomp on that bad stick"  It got funny....even she was laughing.

Look.....a comfy place to sit....with a lovely view to go with it...........right Mom D.?? Hee Hee.


 When Wren got to this fork in the path, she signed "stop"  I signed to her "which way"......"pick one" ....she picked the left fork.

 Hurry up Iley!  We waited on her the entire walk! She would say "I COMING"  totally exasperated!

Tonka decided to take a dip???  It really wasn't THAT warm!


Then he went and rolled in the dirt!

 ......and wondered why no one wanted to pet him.  Brainless comes to mind quite often with this mutt.
 I'm going to get you Iley!

On the home stretch.

 Iley says "take a picher Mommy, I cute"
 So of course Wren wanted hers taken too!  Silly girls.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived closer so that I could walk with you! Your hair was .... so....cute!

    ReplyDelete