Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, February 27, 2013

School Days


All they need is a pair of roller skates.
 







Watch out for the mad scissor-er!
 Ok ladies....Hair advice time again!  What to do with this crazy thick hair that grows ferociously forward.  I blow dry it back....straight back......and within an hour it's  coming forward again.  This means she always has to have a hair clip.....which come out all the time....or a ponytail....which I get tired of.....so the question is ....what would you do with it??

She is way over due for a trim!
There is this option...notice how the bangs are cut in a pie shape....opposed to the straight line above.

 Or this is how she had it before the lady butchered it on vacation clear back in July.  Still requires a hair clip for actual living as it's always in her face.  But I do like it.  It's about like above but with a little more bangs.

Thing one and Thing two

Or technically thing 5 & 6....but it was Dr. Seuss day at school and they were supposed to wear red shirts for a Thing one and Thing two project.  They look a little Seuss-ish!  and like Trouble!







 This is right after school......the daily raid on the kitchen has commenced.




And the Thing One and Thing Two hair they made at school........  I told Wren to smile, so Iley reached over to help out......
 ......they think they are SO funny!




 They look more like wild Fiji islanders I'm a thinkin.



10 comments:

  1. Cute, cute. Needing some hairs help myself. They look adorable no matter what. Love the "Made in China" shirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) You always look lovely yourself. Thanks for commenting! It's always nice to hear from people. Love you! Lunch soon?

      Delete
  2. Where did you find those shirts? They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vicky! We got the shirts in China on Shaimen Island. A little store on a side street don't remember the name. They were way too big when we got them! Now they fit. The girls have grown so much since they've been home.
      Hugs!

      Delete
  3. We have the crazy thick forward hair here too. If you can stand growing it out it will wait itself down into a better position!! We can go without clips or ponytails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Sarena's hair looked a lot like Wren's! Does it have a kind of ripple or wave in the back when it's just hanging down? Wren's hair was really long when she first got home.....but....she threw such major fits about me combing or styling it that I whacked it off. I think she would let me now...although we will still have a few battles I'm sure. She also has a really flat head in the back and it's kind of lop sided so it's really hard to cut. Thankfully she has thick enough hair its not real noticeable unless it's wet.

      Delete
  4. I love thing #1 and #2. How cute and with their china shirts their adorable. Cute hair. :) Looks like they were having alot of fun with those blue hats on. The scissors look a little dangerous what with talking about hair cuts and all. :) Maybe she could just try something and see what she comes up with. lol <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did like their hats....but i'm not sure how they could see anything! She probably couldn't make her hair look any worse than the lady that cut it on vacation! But I don't think I will encourage that! She'd be cutting mine.....and Iley's too!

      Delete
  5. Judy,
    I know this is days past your post but when I read your post I had this thought, as a former little girl hair do-er..Do you like the look of/like to french braid? I don't know how still Wren can sit and have not worked with that type of hair much but just an idea! Hope you find something that works!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DO like french braids! As soon as her hair is long enough...IF she will sit still long enough. She's pretty no nonsense, and WIGGLY! Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete