Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Monday, January 21, 2013

These two........are just strange.  Seriously!  I told them they looked like a couple of monkeys grooming each other!


But Cute monkeys:)
Since I was taking pictures, Iley wanted to make sure she was in on the action.  Why the broom was picked for a prop???  probably because it was handy.
So of course Wren wanted in on it too since Iley was getting attention...so she had to grab something to pose with too.
Then Wren didn't want Iley in the picture with her....which didn't suit Iley AT all.

You can move over there, but I'm still going to lean in and get in it.

Ok fine whatever....since I can't get rid of her I guess she can stay.




They are all home from school today for MLK jr. day.....



They are all bored already, and it's not even lunch time....sigh.  I may have to do my...."I'm counting to 10 and everyone had better be outside playing!" move. 

1 comment: