Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, November 7, 2012

CORRECTION.....and Misc.

CORRECTION......the date for Ash and Ella's Wedding is Feb. 9th.....NOT 2nd.  Sorry for the confusion:)

I thought these were called backpacks..........?


 Wren was off to school.....Iley......was back here....... talking to the dogs!!!!!!  WHAT???  Tito didn't trust her....probably thinking......"this is the chic that screams without warning......and she's never talked to us before.......better keep an eye on her....might be a trick or something"


 Congratulations...or maybe I should say... my sympathy.....you get to see the two ugliest places in our house in the same post!  The utility room, and the garage.........NOT the place I would have picked for a tea party!  Some how the Ambiance is just  missing???  But if you have a table, and a chair, AND a teapot......house keeping is set up.  Iley is trying to make it a little nicer...it seems.....Wren is clearly off duty.
 Not exactly a lady like tea......this posture, pose, and placement seems to say.... cowboy campfire...they even have a lasso and boots handy if needed!  Maybe it's not tea.....maybe it's coffee?
 

 My supper "helpers"mmmm hmmm....record cooking time I'm sure.   They "helped" me get eggs out of the garage fridge....18 eggs.....one egg at a time......each taking turns....Wren's turn....1 egg...move out of the way......Iley's turn...1 egg...move out of the way.....then... on the next to last egg...Humpty Dumpty had a great fall!  We were 18 for 19 transfers.....not bad.  (we buy eggs in 5 dozen flats! and store 18 in the kitchen fridge.  The girls eat 2-3 each every morning!)  Then they helped set the table with  plates and silverware. 

They even have aprons on like mom.  Yes Gwen, I wore an apron!  It wasn't beautiful...and it didn't have a ruffle either:(  and I had to HUNT for it....but my new shirt.....that I didn't feel like changing... is still clean.

1 comment:

  1. Love your little helpers. So cute how Wren was propping her feet up on that step in the garage. They could care less what their surroundings are. :) If we could just be that carefree and relaxed. So happy for Ash and Ella. You are one busy mother. The next few months will fly with so much going on. Blessings dear friend.

    ReplyDelete