Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Sunday, November 4, 2012

Aliens and Horned Owls

Aliens




oh yeah....the tea set was supposed to stay outside!  Some how I'm sure Wren brought it in with a plan it mysteriously showed up in the tub??

 ........and Horned Owls.
 They were getting the biggest kick out of themselves and each other with their pig tails.  All good comradeship has returned:)  Of course some one leaned on the door....SO FUNNY....to them.... 
Every. single. time.  ?



I got these fuzzy gowns while shopping too.......cause  Iley doesn't like her feet closed in!  I think I'm going to have to cut the feet out of her p.j.s if I want her to wear them.  Wren on the other hand was asking for pants...she was wondering where the rest of this fuzzy outfit was.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Judy. I know you don't know me but my name is Tiffanee Gorman. I am Monique Lipps daughter she does Gwen and Ella's nails. My mother told me about your blog it's so amazing you have such a wonderful family. I had some ideas of maybe being able to help you raise some money for other families for adoption fees and all of those expenses. I would love to help as much as I could. If you were interested you can email me at sweeterthanlipps@yahoo.com. May God always bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aliens & horned owls IN THE BATHROOM!!! HELP!!! Ekkk!! SHRIEK!! How frightening, must be traumatic too . . . . HOW do you even go in that small room?? And it looks like they live off of drinking bath water!!?? Oh my. . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.....Bathwater with tea sets that have just come from the sand box! And little bottoms that have pottied MANY times a day.....ewwww! Soap, shampoo and all....it goes down the hatch!

      Delete
    2. In my defense....I tell them every night..."DON"T DRINK THE WATER" But they can get the blankest...."no comprehende" looks!!

      Delete