Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday too Early

Wren was up waaaay too early this morning for her to make it happily through the day!! Sigh......She started off mad at me because iley's dress for school had a full skirt and hers didn't!  She's a total tomboy, but wants to do it in dress up shoes and ruffles.

This is the NOT happy with no full skirt face!


 But she got over it while waiting for the bus.  Being outside almost always improves her mood.
 I had a harder time getting a decent picture of Iley today.  She kept giving me really cheesy smiles.






2 comments:

  1. They are adorable. Funny little girls, too! :) The full skirt vs. straight skirt things makes me laugh... that is a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this so sounds like my 4 year old. Digging in the mud in her heels and princess atire/assessories!!! Denee

    ReplyDelete