Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, September 4, 2012

MADE ME LAUGH!

I can't beleive I forgot to share a FUNNY (well it cracked me up) story with you!  While getting the boat in the water I asked Troy....what about "the potty" issue??  You KNOW it's going to happen....and where....are they going to go?  Well it did happen.....and we tried to get them to just go in the water.....nothin doin!!  So we had Iley squat on the back ledge of the boat...........

She squatted down, and we pulled the swim suit over.....she went no problem. Then we swished her in the lake to make sure all the dribbles were washed off or.....well at least diluted....... Then Wren is signing potty, so we get her squatted, and swimsuit situated.....and wait......and wait.......nothing is happening......and wait......the she shrugs her shoulders and puts her hands out like "i don't know"....THEN.....she signed "Broke"............LOLOLOLOLOL  oh my......we all laughed so hard!!  She really is starting to "get" language:):)  She did finally manage to go successfully:) 

4 comments:

  1. Haha!! Yep, sometimes it is just broke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love it when they connect concepts to words! One word, by one painfully slow word her vocab will grow.

    ReplyDelete