Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Knock Knock...

Whose there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad you didn't have to come up with 2 orange outfits for your girls today!!! 

Our wardrobe is sadly lacking in the color orange.......as seen in the next series of pictures!  You have to use your imagination, and KNOW the theme, to be able to guess what the color of the day is! 




 Smile Iley!
 Like this mom?

 Here....let me show you how it's done.


 Iley carries her book bag out every morning......and doesn't get to go.  When will she get it???

 This was actually before school.....they were looking at their picture albums from China.  I have NO idea why they were out in the utility room???   Dontcha love the football cleats and the princess shoes:)

10 comments:

  1. Love their dresses and I can definitely see the orange in them. :) Poor Iley has to stay home with mom all by herself She should love the extra attention. Are you liking my comments by the way? ;) Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! THank you ALL for commenting:) I love to know who is reading. Even if you just say Hi, I was here.

      Delete
  2. I loved their orange hair accessories! :) What pretty and fun girls you have!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and we are lucky they have such a wonderful PATIENT teacher:)

      Delete
  3. It's so cute that Iley takes her backpack out each morning! I love following along. Thanks for taking time to blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky! I love following your blog too:)

      Delete
  4. Hey! Those cleats look vaguely familiar! Did I give you Henry's last year cleats? And....Lucky you to have cleats and princess shoes! It's fun that way! Wish I would have taken a picture of the kids this morning before the bus came...Henry was in his football jersey because it is game day and Fran had on a new sweater that looked like an old 50's style with grandpa's class ring on a chain and new polka dot tennies from Boden!....I was thinking it was quite the contrast but CUTE!...soooo badly want to squeeze the girlies (and boys too!) The girls look so adorable everyday that I want to eat them up! :) But the clothing thing is just starting you know...be careful you may create a monster! Fran just ordered 4 dresses for homecoming so she can be sure which one looks best on...then we can send back the others...yikes!! Mike is NOT thinking that is necessary! But...on the other hand...I am never sure a new piece of sport equipment is either! So fun to have Both!
    xoxoxox Aunt G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep they were Henry's and mighty thankful I am to have them! I Hate spending money on cleats that you wear for 2 months....then outgrow before the next season. It's fun to dress them now....they don't have any say in what they wear. They don't say NO mom I'm NOT wearing that. Bliss:) They are just excited every day to put on pretty clothes. They love skirts and dresses! Granny worried that they would want their "pants" but they love girly dresses. When I put shorts or capri's on them, it's not long before they are signing "dress".

      Delete
    2. Hi!! I'm reading!! I love to read your posts.

      Delete
  5. Hey Judy, I love to stop by here while feeding Hanna. Great blog- darling girls! <3, Marce

    ReplyDelete