Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, September 19, 2012

And we're off........

Well we are ready to go......we are waiting for Babba to get done at the shop so we can leave.  So far just an hour behind schedule.......the girls are mostly still clean..... still have hair clips in.....the house?.......not faring so well:(  HURRY Babba!!!!  Wren  can take apart a house faster than most!  She is NEVER still, and always messy!

We have an appointment for her Echo Cardiogram at 8:45 tomorrow morning.  Then see the doctor at 12:45.  Then we turn around and head the 11 hours back home:)  Can you feel my joy??? hmm hmm.

Sharpening pencils.
 This looks perfectly safe doesn't it??  2 five year olds with a tray of glass dishes.  I am shocked they've made it this long!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE their outfits. I was just thinking about calling you as i thought you were leaving tomorrow. Hope it all goes well. Will be praying for safe travels for you. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! I pray the trip goes well!

    ReplyDelete