Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MAD!!!

I am so MAD!!!  It is mostly my own fault......which does NOT help my madness:(  I am SO weary of fighting with Wren to put or keep a hair holder in her hair....and if she doesn't have something in her hair......it is in her face....in her food......just a mess.  I decided on a whim to take her to a salon while on vacation.............NOT the best choice!!!  I took a picture with me......showed her a picture of what I wanted it to look like......it wasNOT SUPPOSED to look like this........


  It was supposed to look like this...minus the long front pieces......
This is the picture I showed her!  I wanted to SCREAM but just paid her the money and left before I said something unchristian!!  I just want to CRY!!  OH DRAT!  sigh..........praying for her hair to grow extra fast!

1 comment:

  1. o my word. frustrating!! you never know about hair stylists, huh? seriously, what was she thinking? good thing it'll grow out. :)

    ReplyDelete