Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, July 4, 2012

 So far so good!  She's worn them since she got them!  She's still holding everything pretty close....but maybe not quite as close??  I'm guessing she needs stronger lenses???



 She looks like a boy!:(

She was trying to help keep the dust out of his eyes.....I'm guessing he's done this to her.  Needless to say....it was a bit hard to see where he was going, and he had to stop.

2 comments:

  1. There is no way she could look like a boy! She is so darling and with those sweet dimples! And we have 3 kids with glasses, so I think kids with glasses are pretty cute. Love all of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought boy! Not even once! She's so cute with her glasses. We go next week and I suspect we will have glasses x 2!

    ReplyDelete