Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cricket Quirkiness

 Ella decided that I needed a picture of me on the blog......so she snapped several.....I chose one where I didn't look too weird, or fat, or .............Ok......I really thought I looked weird and fat in most of them, but she assured me they were good pictures.......which makes me think...ugh, maybe I really do look like that.......hmmm.

 They seem to think these lovely people showed up for the sole purpose of entertaining them!  Problem is....they do such a good job of it, I'm not sure how we are supposed to convince them otherwise!

 Ash was playing some kind of game with Iley, she would do something and he would growl at her, and she would growl back????  I've never seen this card game played before............???

 Ella, Ash, and my poor shorn baby.....  scroll down to the next blog post for the grim details.
 A still moment.........breathe...enjoy....take a picture.......cause it won't last long!





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the glimpse into your vacation!!So sorry about Wren's hair:( It could be worse; she could have tried to cut it herself, which my girls both tried at a young age! We are in Michigan; home tomorrow. Has been a fun week! Love to all, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THESE PICS!!! i finally get to see pics of my new soulmate meant to be friend!!! :) allie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, glad to see Judy that your's never stop moving either......*sigh*

    ReplyDelete