Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chicken Feet and Tan Lines

I'm looking at Iley's feet.....wondering WHAT socks does she have on???  I do NOT remember any blue ones like this!

 That explains where the rubber gloves that Kyndahl gave them went:)LOL

 ...and the whole ensemble!  What's not to love!

She took off her shoes to jump on the tramp....but not her socks!   Look at those chicken feet hanging on!
 This one just makes me laugh!:)

 She put her shoes back on.....I asked her if she wanted to take of her "socks"....she said NO.  Ok then.

She took off her swimsuit....and put on the most important piece of clothing first!

 Don't worry sis....I've got your back:)

 All clean, and hair dried.....hanging with Baba!  Iley gets her glasses tomorrow!!! In case anyone is concerned:):)

4 comments:

  1. Judy, this had me cracking up! I have never seen gloves worn as socks before! Too cute! My girls have the same tan lines already from just a couple days in the pool and sprinkler.

    Happy 4th to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just trying to imagine how gross rubber gloves on your feet would feel!! Not to mention the empty fingers all scrunched up in her shoes:) Oh well, looks like she thoroughly enjoyed the experience! Wondering what they'll do next?! Will have to wait for the next "chapter"! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my thoughts EXACTLY! I know how sweaty they make your hands......ick! But you know the weird thing is....when I took them off, her feet were not even wet? Does this have something to do with her heart cond? or do her feet just not sweat? When she slid her foot in the shoe.....the empty fingers just folded under...not that that makes it sound more appealing to me!

      Delete
  3. Silly girls! And those are some serious tans!

    ReplyDelete